January 22, 2014

Favorite Valentine's Day Recipes


Valentine's Day is fast approaching, what?! It seems like just yesterday was Christmas... I've never been one to get too crazy about Valentine's Day, but today, I'd like to share with you some of my favorite Valentine's recipes for some inspiration!


 Cherry Cheesecake Pretzel Bites



 Cherry Vanilla Puppy Chow



 Vanilla Bean Valentine’s Cookies



 Oreos with Strawberry Cream Cheese Filling



 Strawberry Glazed Valentine Donuts



 Red Velvet Cake Mix Bars



 Mini Red Velvet Bundt Cakes w/ Cream Cheese Frosting



 Chocolate Bread Pudding w/ Raspberry Sauce



 Red Velvet Rice Krispie Treats



 Chocolate Chip Oreo Cookie Mini Heart Pies


I hope you enjoy this list! Share with me your favorite Valentine's Day Treats in the comments!

*Credit where credit is due. I do not claim ownership of any photograph added to this list. I do not claim ownership of any recipe added to this list. Credit is linked to each photograph, as well as each title to the photographs*